Doors open as you partake in this language course. The course is very simple, small and free online. It will teach you like a new baby.
Babies learn their language slowly.
First they learn to listen.
Then they learn to speak.
Finally, they can read and write.
Start learning English and you can then teach your children or if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
1. Surround yourself in English.
2. Learn through speaking and don't be afraid to make mistakes.
3. Decide how much time you are going to spend for learning. Make a proper plan.
4. Target for 4 core skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
5. Keep a notebook of new words you learn. Use them while speaking or writing.
6. Create an atmosphere in which you want to learn and keep patience.
7. This course is especially designed for beginners.
8. Novel or Newspapers are a good source to find passive constructs.
9. Read for the general meaning first. Don't worry about understanding every word, then go back and look up new words.
10. Use English whenever you can.
11. The most natural way to learn language is through talking.
12. Record your voice and listen to your pronunciation and intonation.
13. You are never too young or too old to start learning English or any language.
14. Make a story is the best way to memorize the English words.
15. Don't wait for others to speak in English. Be the person to start conversations in English.
16. Textbook English is often different from the way we casually speak. To learn casual 'slang' watch movies.
17. Once you have a basic level of English, explore the different ways to improve more.
18. Listen to English radio, Watch English News or movies, Use online lessons.
19. Correlate the words with any movie or any memorable event.
Easy and quick language learning courses with best tips to learn online language speaking.